Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kallen's First Mariners Game





Hi Everyone. I'm making my first post on my new "The Hills" blog. I hope it turns out.

I thought I'd post some cute pictures of Kallen's first baseball game. He did great. I think he was more interested in the lights and the music at the game rather than the game itself. Who could blame him though...the Mariners lost...again. Oh well, maybe next time.

Although Kallen had lots of fun at the game, he soon got worn out. He made it to the 7th inning stretch and enjoyed singing, "Take Me Out to The Ball Game" with his Dad, but after that, he zonked out in a matter of seconds. He slept through the next inning and then we decided to call it a night.

4 comments:

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

He is so cute and I absolutely love his face with those cheeks and eyes! Very cute.

pat said...

Welcome, Tenay! Glad to have you come play with us, and so glad you started out with darling Kallen, one of the cutest babies ever!

Grandma Cindy said...

Thankyou for doing this Tenay...We miss all of you so much and this is really a fun way to "SEE" Kallen! He is so cute!!... We love you all very, very much and we are anxiously looking forward to your next visit !!

periwinkle eye images said...

Tenay, it is so good to have you in our shooting group! What a great way to start out - introducing us to adorable Kallen. (His dad is not so bad either!) The color is great in these; I especially like how Kallen's tender complexion just glows in the sleeping one.