Thursday, July 26, 2007

Weight

The first thing I thought of when I knew our assignment was "weight" was baby Kallen. I thought, "he is humongous and weighs a lot...I should use him". But then I couldn't think of any really good shot to do. I really wanted to take a picture of him sitting in one of the fruit/vegetable scales in the produce department, but then I thought I might get into trouble because people would think he was unsanitary...and they would probably be right. So I refrained from doing so. :)

This morning, my family and I went to Snoqualmie Falls and I thought, "it's a stretch, but a whole bunch of water like the falls weighs a lot". So here are a few pictures that I took.



3 comments:

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

That first one is perfect! You have a great eye for composition. Stunning.

I would have loved to have seen the boy in the fruit scale but understand your hesitation. :-)

pat said...

Tenay--
Love your first shot! The way you framed the falls, and the mist rolling up, are great. I also like the fact that you zoomed in on the rocks at the top of the falls...an entirely different perspective.
How about a shot of Kallen's rolls and creases? That would certainly demonstrate weight!

periwinkle eye said...

Good ideat on Weight! This is a wonderfully powerful shot of the Falls. Also, you could have just pictures Kallen's cheeks - either kind! - for weight. MaryLynne