Sunday, July 29, 2007

Trip to the Zoo

Here are some fun pictures I took at the zoo when I went with my family this past week. We all had so much fun. Enjoy!

I didn't get as many good pictures of the animals as I would have liked, but here are a few that turned out all right.




Here are some of the pretty flowers that I found as well.




Here are some of the butterflies we saw.





Finally here are some pictures of Kallen and my niece Sharlie. Kallen's favorite part of the zoo was playing in the dirt while Mom took pictures of the butterflies. I also had to include this last picture of Sharlie because I thought her expresion was great. I had just caught her sneaking some fish crackers from the stroller...she is so sly.



2 comments:

pat said...

Tenay--
These are great shots! Your gorillas are really wonderful--you caught such great expressions on them. And to catch the hippo OUT of the pool--lucky you! Love the butterflies, and cutie Kallen. You're right--your niece does have a sly expression on her face! Nice work.

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

You have such a WONDERFUL eye for composition. These are all lovely.

One Tip: On the shot of the little girl who is backlit (very cute pose BTW). To brighten her face when the sun is behind or off to the side you can turn on your flash if you don't have a refector with you (to get some light on her face).